The Ultraterrestrials

If there were a car crash ten blocks away, a window washer up there on the tenth floor could probably see it. Now, that doesn't mean he's God, or even smarter than we are. But from where he's sitting, he can see a little further down the road. -John Keel the Mothman prophesies on paranormal entities.

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Christmas Eve Sasquatch





Christmas Eve 2006 a woman and her fiance traveling from Phoenix Arizona to San Carlos Arizona would encounter something quite chilling according to the witness she had just gotten off work at midnight and instead of waiting until morning she and her fiancĂ© decided to drive through the night to visit her family the next day after packing a few things and gathering up their six-year-old son they headed off it was around 1:30 by the time they left they arrived on the outskirts of San Carlos at around 3:15 a.m. the witness was genuinely surprised by how much traffic was on the road given that it was Christmas Eve but she figured that other people had the same idea as they did we were driving on highway 70 passing a place called bucket mountain which is smack dab in the middle of the long dark stretch of highway between globe and San Carlos I remember I was wearing contacts that night and I decided to take them out because my eyes were tired I could see but not very clearly I remember just as we were passing Buckett mountain I saw off to the right a large red orange brownish thing that looked so out of place and probably would have never thought anything of it until at that very moment my fiance said very loudly what the f is that I said what where by the road because I had a feeling that I knew what he meant he said yes according to the witness the figure was tall and covered in reddish-brown hair it was standing with its back to the road and just as they passed by it the creature turned and looked in their direction as soon as he did that hair on my arm stood up and I got the chills the witness said we slowed down and looked frozen in fright. back and by that time I'm guessing that the cars were coming after us had seen the same thing because they all started to slow down to almost to a complete stop the witness enter fiancĂ©e who always carried a licensed handgun discussed turning around and heading back for a better look until they remembered that their six-year-old son was sleeping in the backseat they decided for their safety it was best to just forget about it and keep going to this day I still wish that we had gone back I don't know what we would have done if we found what we were looking for because I'm sure I would have just frozen in fright.

0 comments:

The Nevada Triangle

  Most of us have heard of the Bermuda Triangle , where planes and ships have mysteriously gone missing in the Atlantic Ocean for decades. D...